Monday 30 January 2017

Top #10 Happy Valentine's Day SMS Wishes || Best SMS Wishes Of 2017 Love Day

Valentines Day 2017 SMS Wishes-


Hello friends today I am back with something new for you as in my earlier post I will tell you"Happy Valentines Day Best Greeting Cards 2017 || Valentines Day Ecard's ","Happy Valentines Day Quotes For Girl friend || Special quotes for Lovers" and many more today I am share with you "Unique Sms Wishes of Valentine's Day 2017".so where are you please do enter in my post and take some sms wishes for your love's one who wants you and who is waiting of your love Sms 2017.you know you are special one of someone else and that is also special for you so don't waste your time go will my website "www.happysmswishes.com" and search all type "Message of Valentines Day 2017" and then sent your lover because you all know that day is very amazing day for your for express your love how much you love from your lover so go below and find out "best Sms Wishes of Valentine's Day 2017".







Some Special Sms wishes of Valentine's Day 2017-   

* The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams like song without music
   like rose without smell like face without smile like ME without U!
   "Happy Valentines Day Sms 2017".

* Always keep ur LOVER'S photo in ur purse. Whenever ur in some big trouble,
   see the photo, u will feel that No other problem is bigger than this.

* To love someone -is a natural instinct. To b loved by someone- is luck.
   To live with someone u love-is achievement. To live with someone who loves u-is LIFE.....
    "Best Valentines Day Sms Wishes".

* L - Loving u 4 ever!
   O - Owing everything 4 u!
   V - Very nice person 4 u!
   E - Everything sacrificed 4 u!


* Find Arms dat vl Hold u at ur Weakest,
   Eyes that will C u at ur Ugliest,
   Heart that will Luv u at ur Worst,
   & If u've found it,
   U've found True Love!
   "Happy Valentines Day Sms 2017".

* A Heart dies wen it is not able to Share its Feelings!
   But A Heart kills itself wen another Heart doesn't understand its Feelings!

* I have waited this long to finally be on my knees
   and thank God for making our roads meet.
   Now, my journey will be filled with fun and joy because I have you.
   I love you.

Happy Valentines Day SMS Wishes Watch Video Now-



Happy Valentine's Day 2017 SMS-

* I feel sad each morning because I wake up without you beside me.
   I can’t wait to wrap in you in my arms day and night.
   I so miss your hugs too.
   I love you more each day my darling.
   "Happy Valentines Day Sms 2017".

* My mind is fully occupied with your
   cute childish activities and your sweet smile.
   I can’t take back my eyes from you
   as it is addicted towards you.
   Even my heart is not listening to me;
   It is throbbing only for you.
   "Best Valentines Day Sms Wishes".

* My love on you doesn’t have any restrictions.
   It has no time, no rules, no reasons
   But it has only one motive that is to reach you
   And have you in my life forever.
   "Best Valentines Day Sms Wishes".


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts