Wednesday 1 February 2017

Best Love Quotes Of Valentines Day || Unique Love Quotes 2017

hello friend,

how are you??????now i am here once again with my new post that is "Best Quotes Of Happy Valentine's Day 2017". from here you can take also some beautiful quotes for your girlfriend ,Boyfriend and love's one .in my previous post i had shared with you "10 Happy Valentine's Day Sms Wishes || Best Sms Wishes of 2017 Love Day"best Valentine's Day message for you which you want shared with your life partner and if you want see Best gift Ides of Valentines Day then you can also see my another post"Happy Valentines day || Best Gift Ideas For Valentines Day 2017" from here and send gift your love's one then you can keep good bonding with your life partner.      

Best Love Quotes of Valentines Day || Unique Love Quotes 2016
Best Love Quotes of Valentines Day || Unique Love Quotes 2017  


Some Best Collection of Best Quotes of Valentines Day 2017--


* " I have just standing in front of the boy Please do not forget the girl ,
     who is seeking him to love her . "

* "I than face alone but rather ,
    you would all ages of this world spend a lifetime . "

* "When you have stumbled in love, it is easy to get up, however, when you fall in love, it is            impossible to stand again"

* "Love someone who leaves so many holes in you that if they were to walk away,
   half of your soul would go with them".

* "There is only one page left to write on.
   I will fill it with words of only one syllable.
   I love. I have loved. I will love".

* "I think… if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads,
   then there are as many kinds of love    as there are hearts".

* "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
    They must be felt with the heart".

* "She walks in Beauty, like the night
   Of cloudless climes and starry skies,
   And all that's best of dark and bright
   Meet in her aspect and her eyes...".

* "I miss you even more than I could have believed;
   and I was prepared to miss you a good deal".

* "I love you not only for what you are,
   but for what I am when I am with you.
   I love you not only for what you have made of yourself,
   but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out".
     
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts