Thursday 2 February 2017

Unique SMS Of GirlFriend || Happy Valentine's Day best SMS 2016

Unique Sms Of Valentine's Day 2017-


Welcome to my new post, here are "Best Valentine's Day 2017 Sms" for you which you want
share from your life partner. And your love's one is waiting of your love sms so go down
and find out "special Valentine's Day 2017 Sms". Because friends this Valentines Day 2017
comes after whole one year so don't miss this opportunity and send your best love's one .
you can also go to my previews post "Happy Valentine's Day Poem 2017 || Best Poem For GirlFriend" where we shared with you "Best Valentines Day 2017 love Poem for Gf".if you want "all types msg or images of Valentines Day 2017" then go will my my feb website that is "www.happysmswishes.com" . From here you take all types sms and Images which you want
shared with your best ones.now we have also sms of Valentines Day 2017 so go down and take
best ones.

       

 Some Top Love Sms of valentine's Day 2017--


* A true n caring relation doesn't have to speak loud soft sms is just enough bcz it's not
   the mouth that really speak sits the heart that feels.
   "Happy Valentine's Day 2017"

* A nice Line said by a Lover to one he Loves-
  You will Always be the Answer,When somebody
   Asks me what i'm Thinking About..
  -Love you Sweetheart !!

* LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the
   feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away


* When u r happy u want 2 reach d person u love most.
   But wen u r sad u want 2 reach d person who loves u most.
  "Best sms of valentines Day 2017"

* The smallest word is I, The sweetest word is LOVE And the dearest person in the world is
   U. That's why I Love You.

happy valentines Day image
* Like the flower waiting to bloom….
   Like the light bulb in the dark room….
   Like the desert waiting for rain….
   I'm just sitting here waiting for u.
   "Best sms of Valentine's Day 2017"

* I want my eyes to be your eyes so you could see how wonderful you are, I want my heart to
   be your heart so you could feel how much you mean to me, and I want my ear to be your ear
   so you could hear me whisper "I love you."

* Do u know the relationship between ur 2 eyes?
  They blink together, move together, cry together,
   see things together and sleep together ...
   even though they never c each other.

* Some times….When I’m all alone.
  I close my eyes and think of you…
  and the thought of your love worms
  me inside and make me smile.
 "Special sms of Valentine's day"

* You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never  
   seem to get enough of you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts