Monday 1 May 2017

#15 Most Popular Mothers Day SMS And Wishes Collections: Wish You All Happy Mother's Day 2017

Mothers Day SMS Message Collections-


Welcome to all in our mothers day website www.happysmswishes.com. today we are here for you to share some best and most popular mothers day SMS Wishes. in our previous post we have collected some best mothers day message for wife. mothers day is near to go. you are eagerly waiting for this year mothers day. many one of you are planning for mothers day celebrations. if you are still confused that which type of gift you should be give to your mother or which type of mothers day cards you should give to your mom or grandmother. then we already collected these mothers day gift ideas in our previous post. you can also get the best mothers day greeting cards from here.

Are you looking for some best and most popular mothers day Wishes? well you are at right site. because today we are here listed some huge collections of mothers day SMS And Wishes for you. Just send these Mother's Day SMS to you mother in the day of Happy Mothers day. you can send these mothers day SMS through Email, Social Media or regular message.

#15 Most Popular Mothers Day SMS And Wishes Collections: Wish You All Happy Mother's Day
#15 Most Popular Mothers Day SMS And Wishes Collections: Wish You All Happy Mother's Day

Special Mother's Day SMS-


Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
~ Sarah Malin

You're by far the greatest mom in the whole world.
I'll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for,
and pampered just to begin to return the favor :)
Happy Mother's Day!

I love you Mom and I always will,
no matter age or distance.
Happy Mother's Day.
You were always there
for me if I was sick
or had a bad dream,
or needed help with
my homework. Even now,
you always make me feel
loved and important even
when you have a million
other things on your plate.
Happy Mother's Day,
and thank you.

I'm not sure where you find
all the patience you have
in dealing with me, but for
that and for many other
reasons I want to say thank you!
Happy Mother's Day!

I'm not sure where you find
all the patience you have
in dealing with me, but for
that and for many other
reasons I want to say
thank you! Happy Mother's Day!

Best Most Popular Mothers Day Wishes-


Happy Mother’s Day means more than
flowers and gifts It means saying
thank you, It means I love you You
are my mother, my friend Today is your day!

You deserve all of the honour and praise
for all that you do. You are an excellent
mother and sister. You are loved more than
you may ever know!
Happy Mother’s Day!
You have grown to be someone that
I can trust with my own feelings,
someone that I can look to when
I need a helping hand, and someone
that is a remarkable example of
resilience and strength. The fact
that you’re my daughter makes me
even more proud of who you are!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Many hugs
Only love never anger
Teaching me
Helping me
Every smile when I was sad
Raising me to be strong
It spells Mother. Thanks for being u

My Mother, my friend so dear
Throughout my life you?re always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You?re the sunshine to light my day
Happy Mothers Day!

A mother?s work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps u warm.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!     

The love she has deep in her heart,
Always gives me a good jump start,
She is the one, whose love is true,
Thank u Mom for being u.
Happy Mothers Day!   

There is no velvet
As soft as your lap,
No rose as lovely as your smile,
No path as flowery as that
Imprinted with your footsteps.
Happy Mother's Day!




Of all the special joys in life,
The big ones and the small,
A mother's love and tenderness
Is the greatest of them all.
Happy Mothers Day!

Mummy means

M ( Ma)
U ( U Live )
M ( Many )
M ( Many )
Y ( Years )

Happy Mother's Day

So these are the Mothers day SMS Wishes 2017. hope you Enjoyed reading this post on Most Popular Mothers Day Wishes. if you like our post then please share this page with your friends and Relatives on this Day of Mothers Day. Wish you all Happy Mothers Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts