Monday 5 June 2017

13+ Best Fathers Day SMS & Status 2017 For Facebook And Twitter || Happy Fathers Day SMS 2016

Fathers Day SMS & Status For Facebook and Twitter:

Hello Friends,,,,,,,,,,,,
How are you all????????????? now I am once again here with you friends an now this time I wanna shared with you Best SMS Of fathers day 2017 for Facebook Twitter , In my previous post "Fathers Day Gift Ideas 2017, Best Fathers Day Presents And Gift For Dads" I had shared with you Best gift Ides of Fathers day if you want any ideas then come here and open previous link and then take best ides . If you want Best Greeting cards Of fathers Day 2017 then come in this Page "Sublime Happy Fathers Day 2017 Greeting Message Wishes Pictures" and shared with your fathers and relatives, If you want Fathers day SMS Quotes 2017 then come and open this link "Fathers Day Saying Quotes SMS Wishes And Message from Son Daughter Wife Friends" and shared with your friends and also relatives.

Friends now you have no much time for fathers day 2017 so ready for big event and please this time give good feel your father in this celebration. I have also Some Message Of Fathers Day 2017 If you want shared these message then open this Page "Top Great Fathers Day Message 2017 - Fathers Day Text Message" and shared with your fathers and friends.   

fathers day wallpapers 2017
fathers day wallpapers 2017

Fathers Day SMS For Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp--

“A father is a fellow who has replaced the currency in his wallet with the snapshots of
     his kids.”

"Hi Dad,You are the best. I love you so much. I don't think that even if I searched the
     world for years and years and years I would find someone that is as caring, as thoughtful as hardworking as you. 

"For the best dad who always had a smile for me. Though we may be far apart right now, But here's a big hug & kiss for you To let you know how special you are."              

When a father gives to his son, both laugh. when a son gives to his father, both cry.

It is a wise father that knows his own child.

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.

"Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into and fathering is a very important
 stage in their development."

"One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters."

"For rarely are sons similar to their fathers: most are worse, and a few are better than
  their fathers."

“The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad.”

“Good fathers make good sons.”

I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father's life.

Our fathers had their dreams, we have ours. the generation that follows will have its own. Without dreams and phantoms man cannot exist.

I'm a father, that's what matters most. Nothing matters more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts