Wednesday 13 July 2016

{ 9+ } Wishing Message, Wishing Quotes and Wishing Sms Of Happy Friendship Day 2016

Wishing Message, Wishing Quotes and Wishing Sms Of Friendship Day: 

In My Previous Post "#12+ Friendship Day Greeting Cards, Ecards, Pictures And Images" I had shared with you Best Greeting Cards, Ecards Of Happy Friendship Day 2016. so now i am shared with you Best Wishing Message, Wishing Quotes and Wishing Sms Of Happy Friendship Day 2016 its very useful for you because in this friendship day your friend wait for wishes so go below and get Best wishes Of friendship day 2016. I have also Best Image Of Friendship Day 2016 so enter in my link "Best 11+ Image Of Friendship Day 2016 || International Friendship Day" and shared with your loves one. If you want Best Friendship day Wallpaper 2016 then come to my link "15+ HD Wallpapers of Friendship Day | Happy Friendship Day Pictures Wallpapers" and then shared with your lovely friend. 

Best Image OF Friendship day 2016
Best Image OF Friendship day 2016


Wishing Message, Wishing Sms And Wishing Quotes Of Friendship Day 2016-


I thank and praise god for every memory of yours
You are stalwart and sunshine in the valley of life
May god continue to strengthen you with might
May he lights your path in every alley or night
And bless you with grace that is never ceasing.
Be my friend Ash. (only in this life, because in our next life you know
better what I want you to be)

A good friend is like a computer. I 'enter' in your life, 'save' you in my heart, 'format' your problems, 'shift' you to opportunities & never 'delete' you from my memory!

True friends will not have any reason for their friendship. So it can never be broken when they don't find that reason.

I just want to become the first friend of yours to wish you a very "Happy Friendship Day". I mean nothing to you, but you always mean everything to me. Thanks for coming in my life. I even don't know whether you have accept my request or not. But I will always be there with you and for you, forever.

Hi friends, 
I am short of words to write anything. But in few words I would like to say.... May God give you all a lot of happiness and success...

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

Wish you all a very Happy Friendship Day! I miss you all a lot. Thanks for giving me your love and affection.

Sorry, if I ever hurt your feeling. But I really love you since you are one of my sweetest friends. I miss you all the time. 
Love you & miss you so much. 
Keep smiling forever.

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright light of your friendship.

I wish you a very "Happy Friendship Day" with more Love and God Blessings.

Hi i love your smell like a buttercup. You are nice and sweet and I miss you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts