Tuesday 9 August 2016

{ #11+ } Latest Collection Of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016 Sms Wishes || Special Best Sms Of Raksha Bandhan 2016


Unique  Collection Of Raksha Bandhan sms Wishes 2016:


First to all of  you A very very Happy Raksha Bandhan friends. you all know  now Raksha bandhan coming on 18 August 2016 so I know you all ready for this Amazing festival because this festival makes by all people of India and religion people because this is very sweet and wonderful festival. Now i am here specially for you because now i wanna shared with you Best Sms Wishes Of raksha Bandhan 2016 . I have also Best Message Of Raksha Bandhan 2016 if you wanna these message then come to here "{ #16+ } Good Collection Of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016 Message for Brother and Sister" and get best ones. If you want Full Package Of Raksha Bandhan I mean to say you All sms wishes, Message,Quotes, Image, Wallpaper, Rakhi and songs of Raksha Bandhan 2016 then come to here "Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016" and get Best ones from here.    

Best image of raksha bandhan 2016
Best image of raksha bandhan 2016

Best Sms Of Raksha Bandhan 2016-


You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared of dark and other things you did to make me happy and cheer. Thanks is insufficient for all this. Raksha Bandhan Messages 2016

My brother is my best friend and buddy. You stand by me when I am alone, you make feel happy when I am low and depressed. Thanks for being for me always, Dear Brother. Raksha Bandhan Pics and Quotes 2016

Brothers are like streetlights along with the road, they do not make distance any shorter but they light up the paths and make the walk worthwhile. Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother

Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, I pray to God for your health, peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best in his life. Raksha Bandhan Messages in English

Mere Bhaiyaa mere chanda mere anmol raatan
May you have long, healthy and prosperous life. Happy Raksha Bandha 2016

My love for you is endless and measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited and uncounted. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Raksha Bandhan Messages and Quotes

I m really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like U. Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister 2016

Chandan ki dorii
Phoolon ka haaar
Aaya Saaawan ka mahina
Aur Rakhi ka tyohar
Jismen hai jhalakta
Bhai-Bahan ka pyaar!! Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2016

We laugh and cry, We play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016

To my sweet angel like sister,
May god bless you with loads of happiness, health and wealth.
See, God has already begun showering you with chocolate. Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister

Hey my sweet little pie, your cute
smile makes my day, your small little
hands take me out from all dangers of
life. You are little angel of my
life. I love you. Your elder

We may be far from each other, but you are always in heart. On the occasion of Rakhi, cherishing the fond memories we spent together. Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts