Friday 2 September 2016

{ New And Latest } Happy Teachers Day 2016 Quotes, Message, Sms , Image and Wallpaper

In my Previous Post "#50+ Happy Teachers Day 2016 Quotes Wishes Message SMS Images Cards & Poems" I had shared with you Best Image Cards, Message And poem Of Teachers day 2016 so now i wanna shared with you something new Stuff now I wanna Shared with Best Image, Wallpaper, Sms and Message Of Teachers Day 2016. I have also Happy Teachers Day 2016 gift Ideas so if you want these ideas the come to here "Happy Teachers Day 2016 Gift Ideas || Best Teachers Day 2016 Cake" and get best ones From here. Celebrate teachers day with your favorite teachers and send them inspiring happy teachers day quotes to make them feel happy and realize their importance in your future. If yo Want Bundle Of Teachers Day 2016 I mean to say Best Greeting cards, Songs , Poems , Quotes And Message Of Teachers Day 2016 then come to here my website "Happy Teachers Day 2016" and take best ones.

Image Of Teachers Day 2016
Image Of Teachers Day 2016

Best Sms, Quotes, Message And wishes Of Teachers Day 2016-

You Guided Me When I Was Lost
You Suported Me
When I Was Weak
You Have Enlightened me all through..

The Award for
the most wonderful teacher
has been declared
and
it goes to You.
Wishing you a very Happy Teachers day!

Portray your best wishes and care for the teachers with these special happy teachers’ day quotes and messages. Tell them all that you feel about your teacher and thank them in the most beautiful manner using some of special happy teachers’ day wishes.

May not say it always.
But, I mean it whenever I say it.
Thank You Teacher
For all the things you have done for me.
Happy Teachers Day!

You are not just a teacher,
But a true inspiration to me.
You did not just do your job,
But a lot more than this.
Thank you teacher and have a wonder Teacher’s Day 2016


Dear Teacher, Thank You
For Continually Inspires me to do my best
You help me strive for goals,
I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person.
And that person is you

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. Happy Teachers Day

For Teaching Children Lessons,
To Help Them As They Grow,
Let This Gift Remind You,
You’re The Best Teacher We Know!

I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are.
Wishing you a Teachers Day that’s full of joyous moments!


Remember all words he say
Words to make you social
Words to make you special
He is our teacher
He is our guide
Lets make him feel pride

No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.

Teachers are like the candles, which consume themselves to brighten the lives of others.

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.

A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others

When it comes to teaching
no one can compete with you.

The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts