Thursday 7 January 2016

Best Quotes Of Valentine's Day || Happy Valentine's Day


hi friends I am once again here with you because I know you all people searching "Best quotes of Valentine's day". Because valentine's day near of you and you are ready for this day. This is legend day of lovers because you all know February month of romance so here are comes many days of romance that will be started from 7 Feb - 14 Feb. They all days of romance days for couples and in that days all lovers are busy from each other.so why are you late friends please come in below
and find out "Best valentine's day Quotes 2016" and send your loves one. In previous post I done shared some  beautiful wishes an Sms Valentine's Day 2016 || Best Wishes and Sms. And now you could find out here some Quotes.

Best Quotes Of Valentine's Day || Happy Valentine's Day
Best Quotes Of Valentine's Day || Happy Valentine's Day 

We Have Happy Valentine's day Quotes--


1-"if I could rearrange the alphabet,
  I'd put U and I alphabet together."

2-"Your lips are like wine,
  and I want to get drunk."

3-"The best thing to hold onto
  in life is each other."

4-"I love you more than I could love
  someone the way that I Love You."

Happy Valentine's Day Quotes in English-


5-"There are not enough days in forever
  to allow me to fully express the
  depth of my love for you."

6-"As he read, I fell in love the
   way you fall asleep: slowly,
   and then all at once."

7-"It is not a lack of love, but a
   lack of friendship that
   makes happy marriages."

Happy Valentine's Day SMS Quotes-


8-"It is better to be hated for
   what you are than to be
   loved for what you are not."

9-"You can create happiness. Love
   and acceptance is the key..."

10-"If you lived to be 90,I 
    would pray with all my might
    to die at 90 minus one day so
    I could always be with you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts