Thursday 2 February 2017

Happy Valentine's Day Poem 2017 || Best Poem For GirlFriend

Best Poems Of Happy Valentines Day 2017-

Hello friend,

How are you?????????????? Now I am with my new post that is "Best Valentines Day 2017 poem for gf ". In this post you can find out best poem of your gf which you want share with her because this poem is very unique and may be your gf impress when you send this poem her so don't waste your time because this time very important for you and also your gf . And  we have another sms of gf which you want shared with your gf and if you want more than "Images sms,quotes of Valentines Day 2017" then go to my website "www.happysmswishes.com" and take here which you want for you gf. In my previous post "Valentines Day sms 2017 for Husband and Wife || Best Love Sms for Husband and Wife" best sms for husband so you can take also best sms from here.



Happy Valentines Day images 2017


Some Valentines Poem for GirlFriend--     



* I crave your honesty on this day of love,
  L ove you whole-heartedly my sweet love.
  O ut of the blue you shot from the sky,
  V ividly, beautifully stunning my eye.
  E ver adoring you is what I do best,
  Y our smile, your face and all the rest.
  O n days like these I truly believe,
  U and I are meant to be!

* When I first saw your face I knew you were mine
  We have both grown to love each other in such a short time
  you know I’ve been looking for you all my life
  for the day when I become your wife
  you have given me security and love
  which I’ve only ever dreamed of
  I know there is a heaven and dreams do come true
  someone up there loves me
  because they sent me
  YOU

* love

  Love is more time to share.
  It’s really when you care.
  It’s two people joined.
  I was in love with you
  before you could drop a coin.
  It’s a sense of trust,
  but not enough lust
  It’s a commitment to be there,
  but would you always be there
  to share and care?

* Baby brown eyes your eyes so brown,
  hair so light,
  you make the sun shine bright,
  your eyes bring many warm things.
  I love you baby girl
  for always when you were born
  and came in our lives,
  you are the baby brown eyes
  that we love day or night,
  we love you always.

* Hearts and flowers on Valentine’s day.
  heart shaped candy, help me say:
  I Love you in a special way,
  because love is the reason for Valentine’s day.
  Valentine’s day is a special time
  for songs to sing
  and poems that rhyme,
  a happy time for everyone.
  I’m so glad you’re a friend of mine.
  "Best Valentine 's Day 2017"

* If all the women lived over sea
  what good swimmers, you Men, would be
  if all the women lived over sea
  that would leave you for me.


Happy Valentines Day 2017


* When you see God at the gates to Heaven,
 He will ask if you have found true love.
 You will say “No, I didn’t,”
It is then he will look at you strange,
 You will ask what’s wrong and he will say,
 “If you didn’t find true love,
Then why do you have two hearts?”
 At this time you will remember,
 That it was me who gave you,
"Happy Valentine Day 2017"

* Roses are red
 Violets are blue
 Sugar is sweet
 And so are you I hope you
like this ending as much
 as I do Nothing left to say except .
 "Happy Valentine's Day 2017"

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

      Popular Posts