Thursday 2 February 2017

Top # 10+ Happy Kiss Day SMS Wishes 2017

Top # 10+ Happy Kiss Day SMS Wishes 2017: Welcome guys Are you searching some Hot Happy Kiss Day Message? well here we have provides for you best stuffs on happy Kiss day 2017. yess!!! you are at right place you can get your complete information on happy kiss day sms 2017. if you like this post on "Top # 10+ Happy Kiss Day SMS Wishes 2017" then just share this page with your friends.


Top # 10+ Happy Kiss Day SMS Wishes 2016
Top # 10+ Happy Kiss Day SMS Wishes 2017

Happy Kiss Day SMS Wishes 2017-


Thr  R  three kinds of kissing,
Kissing on cheeks,
Kissing on lipss,
Deep kissing,
So which U prefer 2 KISS me honey?
Happy Kiss Day love !!

*** What Kisses Mean!
Kiss On Hand=I Adore You,
Kiss On Cheek=Lets Be Friends,
Kiss On Neck=I Want You,
Kiss On Lips=I Love You,
Kiss Anywhere Else=Lets Not Get Carried Away!

You Are Sweet Than Honey.
Pure Than Milk.
Soft Than Flower.
Since I Have You As My Lover,
Come To Me Near,
I”ll Kiss Your Lips Without Fear.
U”ll Say, Having You Is Treasure & Be With Me For Ever.

I am a strong believer in
kissing being very intimate,
and the minute you kiss,
the floodgates open for
everything else. Happy Kiss Day….!

I don’t understand why
Cupid was chosen to
represent Valentine’s Day.
When I think about romance,
the last thing on my mind
is a short, chubby toddler
coming at me with a weapon.

A kiss is special thing that
U can can't take without giving,
and U can't give without taking.
Happy Kiss Day

#Kiss is the 1st step to
show how much i luv U,
#how much i think about U,
#how much i miss you and
#show that i trust u...
Happy Kiss day

A kiss is just a kiss till u
find the 1 u luv.
A hug is just a hug till
u find the 1 u’re always
thinkin of. A dream is just
a dream till it comes true.
Luv was just a word till
I heard it from u.
Happy valentines day

Friendship Is A Language
Spoken By Heart,
Not Written On Paper,
Not Given By Pledge,
It Is A Promise
On This Promise Day,
To Renewed Every
Time We Keep In Touch.

Kiss Definition in Physics:-
"Kiss is the process of charging
up human bodies" Kiss Definition...

Incoming Search Terms :-
  • sms for valentines for gf
  • chocolate sms
  • chocolate message
  • chocolate message for valentine day
  • chocolate message for girlfriend
  • chocolate day quotes
  • girlfriend chocolate msg
  • chocolate day 2017 sms
  • happy chocolate day in hindi
  • chocolate day on feb 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts