Friday 3 February 2017

Top # 10+ Happy Valentines Day SMS Wishes 2018 For Him/Her

Top # 10+ Happy Valentines Day SMS Wishes 2018 For Him/Her: Welcome Gyus!!! So today is happy valentines day. here we have provides some best valentines day sms wishes for you. If you are looking some best valentines day sms for your girlfriends or boyfriends. then do't go for other's site. here we have collected "Top # 10+ Happy valentines Day sms wishes 2018". if you really like this post on happy valentines day sms then do't forget to share with your friends or colleagues or loving one's so here you go:

Top # 10+ Happy Valentines Day SMS Wishes 2018
Top # 10+ Happy Valentines Day SMS Wishes 2018

Happy Valentines Day SMS Wishes-


You are my everything, Valentine.
As a desert creature longs for water,
my thirst for you can never be slaked.
In a ho-hum day dragging on,
thoughts of you bring excitement, joy and pleasure.
As a child opens the birthday gift he most wanted,
I see everything I want in you.
You are my everything, Valentine.

It's the way you say I love you and the way you hold my hand
There's just so much about you I completely understand
It's the twinkle in your eye that I only see when you look at me
It's the warmness of your hands it sends a shock straight to my feet
It's how you always amaze me, you surprise me all day long
This I know is true
Baby, I'm in love with you!

Love is Happiness of Today
Promise of Tomorrow
So this Warm Note comes to You,
To Say that Live Life with a heart full of Love
Happy Valentine’s Day Dear.

Unerdtsanding Bteeween
Ecah Ohter Is Rael Lfie
Eevn We Hvae So Mnay
Msitkeas Lkie Tihs Msesage,
Btu I Konw U Cna Raed
Wtihuot eorrr.
That’s Life!

If you were my valentine I would search the endless SKIES
to find the perfect starlight that would compliment Ur EYES
and keep it in a wishing well created just for you &
filled with my desires 2 make all ur DREAMS come true.

.Let’s share the world
A sea is for YOU, and waves are for ME.
The sky is for YOU, and stars are for ME.
The sun is for YOU, and light is for ME.
Everything is for YOU, and you are for ME.

If Your asking if I Need you the answer is 4Ever
If Your asking if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never
If Your asking what I value the Answer is U
if Your asking if I love U the answer is YES I do.

You are the DREAM in my SLEEP.
You are my VISION in my EYES.
You are my SMILE on my LIPS.
You are BEATS of my HEART.
You are ANGEL in my PRAYER.
You are LIGHT of my LIFE.
Happy Valentine’s Day Dear.

Whenever I think about ur blush skin
I lose my heart & U win
My love is rising wid D rising sun
& now I m mad & craziness has begun
Whenever I see U cry
I felt like i am going 2 die
Ur smile is like a light
Make my day fully bright
Happy Valentines Day!

The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky;
The rose may kiss a butterfly;
The morning dew may kiss the grass;
But you my friend may kiss my lips!
Happy Valentines Day!


Incoming Search Terms :-
  • sms for valentines for gf
  • chocolate sms
  • chocolate message
  • chocolate message for valentine day
  • chocolate message for girlfriend
  • chocolate day quotes
  • girlfriend chocolate msg
  • chocolate day 2018 sms
  • happy chocolate day in hindi
  • chocolate day on feb 9


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts