Friday 5 May 2017

# 13 Best Mothers Day Whatsapp, Facebook Status & Quotes 2017 || Happy Mothers Day

Hiiiiiiii Friends ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


 How are you all now i am come back here with my new post that is "Happy Mothers Day Whatsapp , Facebook Status Quotes " for friends and relative so where are you friends??? now we have no much time for celebration this day , so do prepared for this celebration which type gift you will give your friends and relatives, And If you want Happy Mothers Day Gift ideas then go to here"Best Gift Ideas For Mothers Day Special || Happy Mothers Day 2017" then choose better gift for you mothers, I had also shared Best Sms Wishes of Mothers day 2017 if you want these all then go to here "Happy Mothers Day SMS, Best Mothers Day Wishes from Son 2017" and send your loves one , If you want all Message, Sms Wishes, Quotes , Ecards, Greetings and Wallpapers of Happy Mothers Day then go to my website "www.happysmswishes.com/" and then you can take best ones for you mothers and relatives.



Happy Mothers Day 2017

Best Mothers Day Whatsapp , Facebook Status Quotes 2017--

Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have.
Happy Mothers Day

♥ If you love your mom and want to show her that she means the world to you, put a picture of her as your profile photo. Then copy and paste this to your status ♥
Happy Mothers Day

A mother understands what a child does not say. Happy Mother's day
Happy Mothers Day

I always pray to God,May you live long,
May you always be with me.Love you more than my life.
Love You Mom. Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"
Happy Mothers Day

I Believe in love at first sight, Because I’m loving my mom… Since I opened my eyes.
Happy Mothers Day

Mother’s love is peace.
It need not be acquired.
It need not be deserved.
Happy Mothers Day

MOTHERS DAY is about SHOWING APPRECIATION, not jus spending money. Its also a day of REMEMBRANCE for those who’ve lost their mothers.
Happy Mothers Day

The Super most example of love in My life. ‘When apples were 4 & we were 5, then my mother said, ‘I don’t like Apples.’ (Bu Ali Sina) Happy Mother’s Day!!
Happy Mothers Day

A small kid was asked to write an essay on Mother.
A smart child wrote: Any combination of millions words from 26 alphabets can never describe my MOM!
Happy Mothers Day

Dear God thank you for giving me such a good mother. Love you mom.
Happy Mothers Day

I love my mom. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me.
Happy Mother's day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts