Thursday 4 May 2017

Happy Mothers Day 2017 Message || Wishes || Sayings And SMS

Happy Mothers Day 2017 Message, Wishes, Sayings And SMS

Welcome guys!!! Here On Mothers Day,We shared the best collection of Happy Mothers day 2017 Messages, Mothers Day Wishes, Mothers Day Wallpapers, Mothers Day Quotes & Sayings, Mothers Day Photos And Mothers Day SMS. Mothers Day is celebrated worldwide. In my previous stuff "Mothers Day Cake, Happy Mothers Day Chocolates Unique Mothers Day Sweets I had also shared with you best Mothers day Cake and Mothers day Chocolate.

You can celebrate Happy Mothers Day 2017, If you're living far from your Friends and Family then
you can Text Best Mothers Day Quotes and Mothers Day Message, SMS. You can send your Friends and family with much love.If you want also  more than Mothers Day message, Quotes and Images then go here " Mothers Day" from here you can take best one's.

Also in Happy Mothers day 2017 you can get the Best Mothers Day Images, and Best Mothers Day Gift Ideas. So stay in touch with our site Happy Mothers day 2017, you can share this page with your friends and family in special day of Mothers Day 2017.

image of mothers day
mothers day image 2017

Best Mothers Day Message, Wishes and Saying of SMS-


Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our Winning.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed.
and ..and ..so on..
I Love my Mother very much.....
Don't let ur Mother get away from u....
Happy Mother's Day..


You deserve to be appreciated every day, not just on Mother's day.

You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!

Moms like you are priceless. You have been such an amazing influence on me since I was born. Thanks for your guidance.

You were always there for me if I was sick or had a bad dream, or needed help with my homework. Even now, you always make me feel loved and important even when you have a million other things on your plate. Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you.

A mother's work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say
Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"

To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!

Mother stands for: Magnificent, Optimistic, Trust-worthy, Heroine, Entertaining, Romantic. To me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you mom. Happy Mother’s Day!

It’s truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mom ever! Happy Mother’s Day!

I’m not sure where you find all the patience you have in dealing with me, but for that and for many other reasons I want to say thank you! Happy Mother’s Day!

How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.
How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can't comprehend.
I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all. 
Maheenshah Mahnoor

MOM,
You r the 1 person on this whole earth which understood me always, Thanx for being always when i needed you and basically when i was taking all my important decisions.
"YOU ARE THE PERFECT BLEND OF A MOTHER AND A FRIEND". 
Love u Maa. mwah..................... Pls be always with me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts