Wednesday 19 April 2017

{#Happy} Mothers Day Quotes 2017- Some Best Mother's Day Quotes from Son And Daughter

Mother's Day Quotes from Son And Daughter- Mother's day is the great day which is celebrate to honoring the mother. Mother's day is celebrated all over the world as well as the United States. Our mother is the god for us, so make your mother happy on that day of mother's day by sending her "mother's day gift ideas 2017". Mother's day mom's day Ma's Day is observed in the second Sunday of May.

the celebration of the mother's day take place with the gifts, cards, flowers, and some special gift. you can send your mothers best mothers day SMS or happy mothers day Quotes 2017. sending mothers day sms or happy mothers day wishes to your mother, grandmothers, can make really feel happy and pleasure to your moms.

If we talk about how the mother's day was observed first or why we celebrate mothers day every year in the month of May then it is originated from the mainly two women named, Julia Ward Howe and Anna Jarvis, Julia Ward sponsored Mother's day each year in Boston around 1870 to promote pacifism and disarmament with women. so for this lovely moments of happy mothers day 2017. Today here we have collected some Best mothers day Quotes from son and daughter

{#Happy} Mothers Day Quotes- Some Best Mother's Day Quotes from Son And Daughter
{#Happy} Mothers Day Quotes- Some Best Mother's Day Quotes from Son And Daughter

Best Mother's Day Quotes from Son-


You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be -
I had a mother who read to me.
Mothers Day Quotes by Strickland Gillilan 

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials,
heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes
the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with
us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us,
still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts
and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness,
and cause peace to return to our hearts.
Mothers Day Quotes by Washington Irving

There never was a woman like her.
She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness...
The memory of my mother and her teachings were,
after all, the only capital I had to start life
with, and on that capital I have made my way.
Mothers Day Quotes by Andrew Jackson, U.S. President 

There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap,
no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so
flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
Mothers Day Quotes by Archibald Thompson 

Hey mom, I just want to say how much
wonderful you are. You have shown me
your love right from my birth.
Happy Mom’s Day.

M-O-T-H-E-R
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.

Happy Mothers Day HD Images & Wallpapers
Happy Mothers Day HD Images & Wallpapers


Best Mother's Day Quotes from Daughter-


Is my mother my friend? I would have to say, first of all she is my Mother,
with a capital 'M'; she's something sacred to me. I love her dearly...yes,
she is also a good friend, someone I can talk openly with if I want to.
Mothers Day Quotes by Sophia Loren, actress

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.
She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother,
never. A mother is something absolutely new."
happy mothers day quotes by Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

"Mothers and their children are in a
category all their own. There's no bond
so strong in the entire world."
happy mothers day quotes by Gail Tsukiyama

Mothers day quotes from daughters
to you mom, a daughter is just a
little girl who grows up to be
your best  friend momy.

Her Smile makes me smile.
Her laugh is infectious.
Her heart is pure and true.
Above all I love that
she is my daughter.

When I tell you I Love
You I don’t say it out
of habit or to make
conversation. I say it
to remind you that YOU
are the Best Thing that
ever happened to me.

So if you like our post on Happy mothers day quotes 2017. then don't forget to share these "Some Best Mother's Day Quotes from Son And Daughter" to your friends family and relatives. Wish you all Happy Mothers day 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts