Sunday 26 July 2015

Happy Raksha Bandhan Message, Rakhi Messages 2015 For Brother And Sisters

Happy Raksha Bandhan Message, Rakhi Messages 2015 for Brother And Sisters: The Festival of Raksha Bandhan is the perfect day to express your feelings on siblings. you can delight your careness with your siblings by sending them Happy Rakhi Quotes, Happy Rakhi SMS, Happy Rakhi Wishes. you can send them impressive Happy Raksha Bandhan Message to convey the love and heartfelt emotions towards your siblings. In this Article we have include following search terms for you: rakhi quotes, happy rakhi sms, happy raksha bandhan message, best rakhi message 2015, Rakhi Messages 2015 For Brother, Rakhi Messages 2015 For sisters, happy raksha bandhan quotes sms, happy Rakhi sms wishes. So, without wasting any further time, just share this page with your friends and family and celebrate your Happy Rakshabandhan 2015.


Happy Raksha Bandhan Message, Rakhi Messages 2015 For Brother And Sisters
Happy Raksha Bandhan Message, Rakhi Messages 2015 For Brother And Sisters

Happy Raksha Bandhan Message-


Rakhi is the combination of five meaningful words.
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship,

Khush kismat hoti hai wo behan
Jiske sir par bhai ka haath hota hai
Har pareshaani mein uske saath hota hai
Ladna jhagadna fir pyaar se manana
Tabhi to is rishte mein itna pyaar hota hai
Happy Raksha Bandhan message

Its not that I am missing you just today,
but we don’t express our feelings everyday.
Rakhi brings an opportunity to tell you
How I miss you and cherish the memories
of fun-filled times we spent together!
Lovely Rakhi Day Wishes to you!

The time may change many things
and childhood may not remain for ever
but the fond memories of the times
we spent together, we laughed together,
cried and fought together
will be treasured in our hearts for ever!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Rakhi Messages 2015 for Brother-


My brother is my best friend.
You stand by me when I am alone,
you make feel happy when I am low.
Thanks for being for me always,
Dear Brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Rakhi Messages 2015 For Brother
Rakhi Messages 2015 For Brother

You are the person who holds me in my bad times;
you are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life.
I really love you. Happy Rakhi !!!!!!!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan message for brother

We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths… Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we’ll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.

Rakhi Messages 2015 for Sister-


Life Can Be Beautiful and It Becomes Even More So
When One Has A Sister Like You.
It Has Been A Joy And An Inspiration that I Have Such Lovely Sister to Help And Guide Me.
I Wish That You Be Blessed With Eternal Joy,
Dear Elder Sister.

 Rakhi Messages 2015 For Sisters
 Rakhi Messages 2015 For Sisters

I long for the day through the year
that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi
on my wrist and pray for my well being.
Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.

This msg is for the most wonderful sisters of this world.
Thank u didi for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I cannot even remember.
Happy Rakhi Message for Sister

So hope you enjoyed reading on our Post Happy Raksha Bandhan Message. And Don’t forget to share these Best Rakhi Message 2015. Visit Us again and again..

Incoming Searches:

Happy Rakshabandhan
Best Rakhi Message
happy rakhi SMS Message
Happy Rakshabandhan Message
when is Rakshabandhan
rakhi message for brothers
raksha bandhan message for sisters
happy Rakshabandhan 2015 message
rakhi sms
happy rakhi 2015




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts