Saturday 1 April 2017

Wishing Quotes, Wishing SMS, Wishing Message Of Good Friday 2017 - "Thinking Of You On Good Friday And Praying That The Lord Keep You In His Luving Care Always"

Wishing Quotes, Wishing SMS, Wishing Message Of Good Friday 2017 - Welcome again here I am sharing Good Friday Wishing Quotes SMS & Message for you. Now you can wish your best ones by sending Awesome {# 50+} Happy Good Friday SMS For friends || Good Friday 2017 Message along with {# 10+ } Best SMS, Wishes, Quote, Messages Of Good Friday 2017 !! Good Friday Wallpapers And About Holy Week which I have shared here recently for you. This year on April 14th across the world, the Good Friday has been followed by the most of the Lord Jesus lovers or Christians. Good Friday is the day of the crucifixion of Lord Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary.

This celebrations Christians do traditionally during the day of Good Friday because it’s the day on which Jesus was crucified, which is immediately preceding Easter Sunday. Here we have best wishes & quotes of Good Friday 2017 which you can send with your friends, relatives and other loving ones. now spread the love and message of Lord Jesus with your beloved ones by sharing them top & best good Friday Quotes 2017 through social media like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, Instagram, Lime, Wechat, Google+ and more. usually peoples celebrate the occasion of happy Good Friday with a restrained solution at nights in which Christ's death is born in mind with solemn hymns, petitions of thanksgiving, a message centered on Christ's suffering for our sakes, as well as awareness of the Lord's Supper. here In this Post We have some Good Friday Wishes SMS along with best Inspirational & Bible Quotes of Good Friday 2017. scroll down to get all these from here:

Wishing Quotes, Wishing SMS, Wishing Message Of Good Friday 2017 - "Thinking Of You On Good Friday And Praying That The Lord Keep You In His Luving Care Always"
Wishing Quotes, Wishing SMS, Wishing Message Of Good Friday 2017

Good Friday Wishing Quotes | Good Friday Wishing SMS | Good Friday Wishing Message-

"Thinking Of You On Good Friday And Praying That The Lord Keep You In His Luving Care Always"

Jesus is the God whom we can approach without pride and before whom we can humble ourselves without despair.

It’s Good Friday. Good because 2000 years ago the events of today prove that we matter to God.

See, my servant shall prosper, he shall be raised high and greatly exalted.

I believe in person to person. Every person is Christ for me, and since there is only one Jesus, that person is the one person in the world at that moment.


Good Friday Wishing Images Wishing Cards Wallpapers
Good Friday Wishing Images Wishing Cards Wallpapers


On this Good Friday may we never forget the true meaning of Easter – ‘For when He was on the cross, I was on His mind3.

Mercy Peace and Love, May the grace and Lord S1urround you and be with you On Good Friday

Father, into your hands I commend my spirit. In you, O LORD, I take refuge; Let me never be put to shame. In your justice rescue me. Into your hands I commend my spirit; you will redeem me, O LORD, O faithful God.

Thinking of U on Good Friday and praying dat da Lord keep u in his Luving care always

His life still gives us hope, May you live in his unchanging love. May Jesus who was born in a manger be born again in your Heart. Good Friday!

I am da witness To his fearless death. I am a token of his Last promise - 4giveness I am da CROSS Blessings on Good Friday

At Sussen, the Devil carried off, last Good Friday, three grooms who had devoted themselves to him.

Father, into your hands I commend my spirit. In you, O LORD, I take refuge; Let me never be put to shame. In your justice rescue me. Into your hands I commend my spirit; you will redeem me, O LORD, O faithful God.

A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.

The Friday before Easter is the most solemn day for Christians – it is the day Jesus Christ died on the cross. Good Friday to all of you.

Feel good when somebody Miss u.
Feel better when somebody Loves u.
But feel best when somebody never forgets u.
Good Friday…


Good Friday 2017 HD Images Pictures Wallpapers
Good Friday 2017 HD Images Pictures Wallpapers


May the glory of our Savior
Strengthen you
And May His Graces
Shine Upon you
On Good Friday & always!

In his last supper, Jesus gave his body and blood for us! Let us remember this beautify act of the Lord on this Good Friday.
Praying that the Lord fills
your Heart with Peace ...
Holds you in His Love and
Blesses you with His Grace...
On this Holy Day and Always

Good Friday is a holy day of Christian festival behind commemorates the crucifixion and Jesus Christ.


Well !!! above I have collected Good Friday Wishing Quotes, Wishing Message & Wishing SMS For you. I hope you have enjoyed reading this page. Feel free to share this page with your friends, relatives and other beloved ones. Wish you all a great Happy Good Friday 2017 !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts